Junior Digital Media Planner
Your responsibilities are
- Creation of tactical display media plans for the clients;
- Daily consulting with media owners;
- Management and evaluation of incoming media offers;
- Managing and maintaining the quality of campaigns and liaison of the account team;
- Campaign results evaluation;
- Preparing and holding presentations for the clients.
The ideal applicant for the job
- Has at least 1 year work experience in digital media planning;
- Proactive personality;
- Has excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- Is familiar with the most recent research applications used in the industry;
- Knows and follows the latest media trends;
- Has a thorough knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
How to apply?
Send your resume including your photo and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘junior_digit_planner’ in the subject field.