Dentsu Aegis Network creates a strong bond between clients and customers through efficient brand and product communication. In Hungary, Dentsu Aegis Network consists of several companies, such as Carat, iProspect, Isobar Budapest, Posterscope and Vizeum. Our range of services include strategy and service development, media planning and buying, full scale brand management, as well as marketing analysis.
Your responsibilities are
- Creation of tactical display media plans for the clients;
- Daily consulting with media owners;
- Management and evaluation of incoming media offers;
- Managing and maintaining the quality of campaigns and liaison of the account team;
- Campaign results evaluation;
- Preparing and holding presentations for the clients.
The ideal applicant for the job
- Has at least 1 year work experience in digital media planning;
- Proactive personality;
- Has excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- Is familiar with the most recent research applications used in the industry;
- Knows and follows the latest media trends;
- Has a thorough knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
How to apply?
Send your resume including your photo and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘junior_digit_planner’ in the subject field.