Junior Designer (Content Production)
Who are we?
Isobar Budapest (previously kirowski Isobar) is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the most dynamically growing digital communication agencies of the world. Dentsu Aegis Network creates a strong bond between clients and customers through efficient brand and product communication. Our range of services include strategy and service development, media planning and buying, full scale brand management, as well as marketing analysis.
What does the Content Production team do?
Our group of 25 people maintains the webshops of a well-known multinational company.
Our regular operations include the following tasks
- Development of category pages from product photos and related information (using CMS);
- Development of product and content pages from approved designs (partly HTML-coding, partly editing in CMS);
- Creation of static banners and other simple images in accordance with the corporate style guide and the brand’s corporate identity;
- Interface creation for registration pages of promotions;
- Conversion of print product catalogues to web views;
- Product information maintenance.
This team does NOT participate in new website development, marketing, communication projects or creative/SEO copywriting activities.
You will be responsible for
- Creating simple design tools (e.g.: images for static banners and newsletters) from approved identity elements, based on a written (mostly English) brief (~40%);
- Creating category pages from product photos and illustrations through an online interface in different languages (~40%);
- Design preparations (e.g.: image retouch, search and sorting), minor design-related jobs (resizing, cropping, copy mutation in different languages, finalizing) (~20%).
We are looking for our new college who
- Has at least half a year of relevant work experience
- Has thorough Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Has basic Adobe Illustrator knowledge
- Has Microsoft Office skills
- Is preferably adept in HTML/CSS (will be considered as a plus)
- Has intermediate written English skills
- Preferably speaks a Central European language, like German or French /will be considered as a plus)
- Has great problem solving and communication skills
- Is an excellent team player
- Is interested in technology and the internet
How to apply?
Send your resume including your photo and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com with the reference ‘CPJDES’ in the subject field.