Junior Account Executive (Content Production)
Who are we?
Isobar Budapest (previously kirowski Isobar) is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the most dynamically growing digital communication agencies of the world. Dentsu Aegis Network creates a strong bond between clients and customers through efficient brand and product communication. Our range of services include strategy and service development, media planning and buying, full scale brand management, as well as marketing analysis.
What does the Content Production team do?
Our group of 25 people maintains the webshops of a well-known multinational company.
Our regular operations include the following tasks
- Development of category pages from product photos and related information (using CMS);
- Development of product and content pages from approved designs (partly HTML-coding, partly editing in CMS);
- Creation of static banners and other simple images in accordance with the corporate style guide and the brand’s corporate identity;
- Interface creation for registration pages of promotions;
- Conversion of print product catalogues to web views;
- Product information maintenance.
This team does NOT participate in new website development, marketing, communication projects or creative/SEO copywriting activities.
Your responsibilities are
- Organizing and controlling the in-house processes of content production, as well as coordinating the work of the Content Production team;
- Operative management of dedicated clients (mostly in written English), along with requests administration and management;
- Production and project administration;
- Participating in content production tests as required;
- Uploading contents and managing products through the webshop administration page.
You will work and perform
- In a close and daily cooperation with the members of the content production team (designers, site builders, content editors, content production managers), and with subcontractors;
- Under the control of the head of content production;
- In co-operation and accordance with the time planner of the content production team;
- In a precise and seamless manner in respect if deadlines and quality expectations;
- In compliance with our corporate standards.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in a related field (online, agency, project management, content production);
- You have great written communication skills in English (German and other languages will be considered as a plus);
- You can easily handle repetitive tasks;
- You feel comfortable with MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- You are familiar with the most up-to-date browsers;
- Familiarity with CMS or other issue tracking systems will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML and/or Adobe Photoshop will be considered as a plus;
- You have an agile, precise and enthusiastic personality;
- Client expectations are priorities for you;
- You have high expectations of yourself, and you are completely aware of your skills;
- You take full responsibility for your progress, and never stop improving yourself;
- You are an excellent team player.
How to apply?
Send your application (a resume including your photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘JCPM’ in the subject field.