Digital (Display) Media Planner
- Interpreting client briefs and creating tactical and strategic offers for the clients;
- Planning and managing projects and teams;
- Keep in touch with the client on a daily basis to manage and maintain the quality of the ongoing projects;
- Writing and holding presentations for clients;
- Keep in touch with other foreign agencies from the network.
The ideal applicant for the job
- Has at least 3 years of work experience in online and offline media planning;
- Is an analytic thinker and has a proactive personality;
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills both in Hungarian and English;
- Is familiar with the latest research applications used in the industry;
- Follows the latest media trends;
- Has excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- Wants to improve in a professional environment;
- Is precise, and has an eye for the smallest details;
- Has excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
How to apply?
Send your resume including your photo and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘junior_digit_planner’ in the subject field.