Dentsu Aegis Network creates a strong bond between clients and customers through efficient brand and product communication. In Hungary, Dentsu Aegis Network consists of several companies, such as Carat, iProspect, Isobar Budapest, Posterscope and Vizeum. Our range of services include strategy and service development, media planning and buying, full scale brand management, as well as marketing analysis.
- Interpreting client briefs and creating tactical and strategic offers for the clients;
- Planning and managing projects and teams;
- Keep in touch with the client on a daily basis to manage and maintain the quality of the ongoing projects;
- Writing and holding presentations for clients;
- Keep in touch with other foreign agencies from the network.
The ideal applicant for the job
- Has at least 3 years of work experience in online and offline media planning;
- Is an analytic thinker and has a proactive personality;
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills both in Hungarian and English;
- Is familiar with the latest research applications used in the industry;
- Follows the latest media trends;
- Has excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- Wants to improve in a professional environment;
- Is precise, and has an eye for the smallest details;
- Has excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
How to apply?
Send your resume including your photo and your cover letter to email@example.com with the reference ‘junior_digit_planner’ in the subject field.