iProspect is the digital performance arm of the hugely successful Dentsu Aegis Network. Specialising in digital performance marketing across all channels, iProspect works with some of the world’s largest and most dynamic brands.
We're not just generalists in different types of digital marketing, we’re specialists, knowing how to bring each silo together into one system. By putting the customer at the centre, we create simple, effective strategies that connect people across every channel and grow business in ways that can be effectively measured. We know that to do this we must ensure that high growth and happiness is not only achieved for our clients, but also for our staff. As such, we invest in our people.
iProspect is not just about work; be it through our social events, company meetings, or weekly afternoon drinks, we encourage a fun and energetic working environment that is not only able to develop you professionally, but also socially.
The purpose of this role is to provide data analytics leadership to the business and drive the data agenda at corporate level, and also throughout the organisation.
- Provides in-depth research of web analytics data
- Identifies testing opportunities, develops testing ideas, A/B tests and multivariable tests
- Works with clients to create both generic and bespoke data capture techniques for their needs, whilst being mindful of broader regulatory requirements.
- Builds measurement strategies
- Provides guidance on creating visual representations and modelling on 'dashboards' for clients to be able to interpret the data and draw meaningful observations and insights
- Identifies commercial opportunities
- Coaches Analyst on quality of work
The Ideal Candidate
- At least two years experience in analytics (GA, UA, DoubleClick)
- Experience in data analysis in a business and ability to translate results into insight
- Good understanding of business knowledge including understanding of media industry
- Data visualisation techniques
- Proficient in MSOffice suite for data analysis, reporting, presentation and collaboration tools
Candidates please send your English resume with photo, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org