Our brand and service design experts begin consulting top execs in digital transformation. The content team serviced top e-commerce companies in 8 countries. And our campaigns are increasingly directed at regional levels. Our team is ambitious, fun and hard working – 130 professionals + extensive partner network + great clients. We like to say, we move hearts and businesses.
But one person is missing: Art Director
What is Concept Team?
Concept Team is smaller group within our creative division that works with classic Art-Copy pairs on campaign based conception and production projects in close co-operation with many professional areas (Craft, Social, Strategy, etc.).
What you will most probably like as a creative professional at Isobar
- you can build on the extensive competencies of a leading agency with 150+ professionals.
- opportunity for personal and professional development
- trendy premises with great atmosphere
- you can work with Hungarian and international clients.
- you will work with many smart and interesting people.
- employment in a solid and dynamically growing agency
- we appreciate proactivity and are open to new ideas.
The ideal person
- has a distinctive visual culture;
- is both an inventor and an implementer of ideas who likes to follow through with the projects;
- is precise, pays attention to details, and takes pride in quality;
- has a comprehensive project approach, but can also dig deep into details;
- can argue for his/her solution but also recognizes the need for change;
- has a constructive and helpful attitude;
- can work independently, and is a great team player as well.
- has good knowledge of agency work processes
- is good at client presentations
Your daily tasks will include
- brainstorming on campaign based conception
- design and preparation of campaign key visuals;
- online and offline tasks
- active participation in photo and film shootings;
- comprehensive management of external resources;
- ongoing consulting with creative professionals and project managers.
- coaching and mentoring of junior colleagues
You have the following experience and skillset
- you are a maximalist in visual creativity.
- you think in concepts.
- minimum 3 years experience at an agency or design studio
- commitment to your profession
- knowledge of the latest industry and technology trends
- expert-level user of Adobe programs
- outstanding presentation skills
- co-operative, team-player attitude
- outstanding time management and priority-setting skills.
- familiarity with project management
- you are a master of multitasking who can simultaneously work on 5 different tasks.
- you are a heavy-duty professional, and can handle stress.
- conversation level English
If you are interested, drop us a line and send your application (CV, portfolio) to email@example.com (ref: AD).