Account Executive (Content Production)
Who are we?
Isobar Budapest (previously kirowski Isobar) is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the most dynamically growing digital communication agencies of the world. Dentsu Aegis Network creates a strong bond between clients and customers through efficient brand and product communication. Our range of services include strategy and service development, media planning and buying, full scale brand management, as well as marketing analysis.
What does the Content Production team do?
Our group of 25 people maintains the webshops of a well-known multinational company.
Our regular operations include the following tasks
- Development of category pages from product photos and related information (using CMS);
- Development of product and content pages from approved designs (partly HTML-coding, partly editing in CMS);
- Creation of static banners and other simple images in accordance with the corporate style guide and the brand’s corporate identity;
- Interface creation for registration pages of promotions;
- Conversion of print product catalogues to web views;
- Product information maintenance.
This team does NOT participate in new website development, marketing, communication projects or creative/SEO copywriting activities.
Your responsibilities are
- Organizing and supervising content production and minor projects, along with coordinating the professional activities of the Content Production team ;
- Operative management of dedicated clients (mostly in written English), along with requests administration and management;
- Preparing briefs for the team (designers, content editors, frontend developers) in Hungarian, and supervise their work;
- Production and project administration;
- Participating in content production tests as required;
- Uploading content and administering products through the webshop administration page.
You will work and perform
- In a close and daily cooperation with the members of the Content Production team (designers, site builders, content editors, content production managers), and with subcontractors;
- Under the control of the head of Content Production;
- Following the requests of the time planner of the Content Production team;
- Doing a precise and quality work, while keeping the deadlines;
- Following our company’s standards.
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 2 years of work experience on a related field (online, agency, project management, content production);
- Great communication skills in written English (if you speak German and other languages as well, it’s an advantage);
- You don’t mind doing repetitive tasks;
- You feel comfortable using MS Office apps, like Word or Excel;
- You know the most up-to-date browsers;
- If you know CMS, or any issue tracking systems it’s a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML and/or Adobe Photoshop is a plus either;
- You have an agile, precise and enthusiastic personality;
- The client is the first priority for you;
- You have high expectations of yourself, and you are completely familiar with your skills;
- You take full responsibility for your growth, and always try to improve yourself;
- You are a great team player.
How to apply?
Send your application (a resume including your photo) to email@example.com with the reference ‘CPM’ in the subject field.