We are seeking for a superstar strategic planning manager to join our fast-growing business. The role will be responsible for designing, analyzing and optimizing digital strategies that maximize opportunities presented by existing clients and new prospects, helping them to meet their business and communication objectives. Reporting to the Strategic Planning Director, this role will be leading the Strategy team but there’s a good amount of independent work, with the opportunity to support new business efforts.
This role will see you develop digital strategies and uncover market insights for key clients under the direction of the Strategic Planning Director. The role works closely with Account Managers & Creatives to develop creative strategies for social media, websites, campaigns and platforms.
- Developing strategic direction for projects, campaigns and mid-level clients
- Working closely with Strategy Director, Insights, UX teams & Account Managers
- Carrying out and facilitating research, focus groups, stakeholder workshops
- Key projects include developing campaigns, social media, ongoing channel & website strategies
- Working with the insights team of data analysts & researchers to uncover deep and actionable insights
- Build day to day relationships with creative, media & other external partners
- Working on brands in a range of categories providing the full suite of digital services
- 5+ years’ experience in digital
- 5+ years’ experience in strategy/planning
- 2+ years’ experience in team management
- Working knowledge of the agency-client dynamic
- An ability to extract business requirements, objectives & opportunities for clients
- In-depth practical & conceptual knowledge of each digital channel
- Challenge the precedent and ‘way things are done’
- Think laterally & identify new ways forward
- An understanding of the dynamics of the local & global digital industry
- Ability to utilize researchers & analysts
- Superior analytical and conceptual development skills
- Exceptional communication skills – presentations, workshops and relationship development
- Understanding of research sources
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize important tasks and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Chinese and English
We offer 5 days' work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.