- To act as a client partner, helping to develop and execute social media activity driven by planning and insights from the Planning team.
- Co-develop insight-driven, strategic social media activity for our clients and internal teams.
- Develop a strategic voice for clients in social media and speak on behalf of clients with well-articulated and influential communication.
- Actively monitor buzz and influence in social media channels for clients.
- Proactively communicate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the relevant teams within the agency.
- Assist in the generation of PR and communications for Isobar with an intelligent social media mindset.
- Actively participate in the growth and dissemination of social media knowledge within the agency.
- Assist in developing new and sustainable processes for the community management team.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools and best practices.
- Treat client business as you would your own, focusing on results – gain trust and respect from the client.
- Help client leadership teams develop existing and new business proactively.
- Demonstrate an appetite to work with all isobar offices and with other agencies within our network for mutual growth and benefit.
- Demonstrate an infectious enthusiasm for the isobar brand and company vision.
- Over 3 years experience in PR, journalism and/or corporate communications
- 2 years experience in digital or the ability to highlight a clear understanding of how digital and social media work in today’s communications environments.
- Must be a regular user of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Sina WeiBo
- A university degree
- Highly effective communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Fluent in English & Cantonese, both written and spoken. Mandarin is a plus.
We offer 5 days' work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.