This is a brilliant opportunity to work across a number of interesting clients across a number of different industries. If you are extremely creative and a strategic thinker that helps create content, build communities and develop accounts then read on.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Social Media Manager in playing a key part of all the agency’s social media campaigns, across all of our clients. You will have an opportunity to learn, develop and laugh in this excellent culture.
- Campaign planning whilst working alongside the Social Media Manager to generate new ideas for social content
- Content management - uploading all content to relevant pages
- Daily checks-ins on Facebook and other social pages
- Community response - Engaging across all our social platforms is imperative
- Liaising with internal teams to relay feedback
- 1-2 years experience as a community manager or junior social media manager
- Passionate and articulate
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST have cutting edge interest in social media
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Ability to manage multiple key stakeholders at once
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Chinese and English
We offer 5 days' work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to email@example.com.Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.