If you are after a position within digital creative marketing you are looking at the right place! Isobar doesn’t just offer a job, we offer a career where you are encouraged to think about ideas without limits. To go beyond the possible and create work never done before. And, to be a part of the mighty Dentsu Aegis Network. This is a role for a Creative Leader, a design thinker, a communicator and a problem solver who loves to multi task and who can work across a multitude of digital channels and media types, screens, formats and technologies. A creative who can collaborate well with others, help lead creative efforts for various online marketing campaigns and web solutions, including managing and nurturing a team and external production partners.
Who you are: your Key Skills & Experience
You’re a storyteller, curious about the digital and social realms of our world. You are fascinated by technology, which compels you to dig out the latest technologies of today and mold them into innovative ideas. And lastly, you are curious by nature and driven by passion.
- 8+ years ATL / Digital Agency experience
- Conceptual thinker who also understands strategy
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Originate ideas and inspire others
- Passion for art direction and experiential design
- Mobile-first mindset
- Master in Adobe Creative suite, Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationales
- Solid understanding of online and offline production
- Self-starter who is highly motivated, organized and accountable
As an art based Associate Creative Director our ideal candidate is a thinker who can come up with idea upon idea, who can think laterally and implement quickly. You work independently and collaboratively and have a lot of curiosity that keeps you on top of digital trends and global happenings.
You thrive in an evolving landscape of technologies, possess a strong command of visual story-telling, digital and social media. You collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to solve complex problems with unique solutions. Your work speaks for itself and you understand the value in developing a piece of outstanding creative that helps to solve a business problem and that can compete on an international level. You have a passion for nurturing, managing and mentoring younger creative team-members to help guide their growth.
Your portfolio should demonstrate your proficiency in generating ideas across digital, social and multimedia. With strong art-direction, visual story-telling and concise communication and organization skills. Your are not a stranger to film and content production and are resourceful in finding new ways of creating exciting stories and executions for varying target audiences.
What you’ll need:
- University degree in Graphic, web, information, communication design or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese is an advantage.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.