We are looking for a Web Designer, to join our creative team.
A talented and experienced professional with a passion for communication and a good perception of the digital environment possesses a sophisticated aesthetic, a dedication to innovation and, most of all, a passion for the convergence of design and communication.
As a Web Designer you will be strategizing and designing some of the most exciting sites in the country and collaborating directly with all agency teams to produce award winning work for our clients. Articulate ideas and communicate proactively with the Design Director, the Art & Creative Directors to determine creative strategy, visual style, and interactivity.
The Web Designer should have a mastery of the tools involved in creating site maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs for the interactive medium. We are passionate about our work and we expect candidates to bring the same passion and energy to our team.
Joining one of the largest, award-wining digital agencies in Greece, is an exciting opportunity to become part of a tight-knit collaborative team and work on a wide range of clients and projects, including marketing campaigns, social network communication campaigns, video productions, websites.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Art & Creative Directors to create high-quality designs, information architecture, graphics, wireframes and layouts using Adobe Photoshop and other tools within the Creative Cloud.
- Design visual layouts for all devices using modern techniques and best practices for responsive web design.
- Work in a cross-functional team of designers, motion designers, project managers and copywriters to concept and develop solutions that are effective, authentic and innovative.
- Work directly with the development team to build and implement these designs using CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and other appropriate web-based platforms.
- Visualize Social Media Content.
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
- Work with a high-level of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- A strong creative strategic thinking and design execution, proven by an outstanding online portfolio.
- Passion for Web Design & UI/UX design with thorough understanding of methods and techniques.
- The ability to own an end-to-end web design of a project. From ideation and sketches, to wireframing, to interaction and visual design – and can deliver a complete visual design framework to the development team.
- A current knowledge of mobile best practices, including the Apple Human Interface and Android’s material design
- Understand how content, design, and UI work together for an optimal user experience.
- Excellent organization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and adjust to frequent changes and priorities.
- Understanding of client products, branding, values and communication needs.
- Good understanding of digital communication channels like Social Media platforms & Video/YouTube.
- Keen eye for colors and a passion for being bold yet relevant.
- Persuasive and effective communication skills including experience presenting to and winning clients by clearly articulating design strategies.
- Team player and collaborator who can easily adapt and adjust within a dynamic agency environment.
- Be creatively ambitious, with leading skills, project ownership and pro-activeness.
- Familiarly with HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, etc.
(this is not a coding role, but basic knowledge of these languages is a plus).
- Motion design experience or familiarity with animation in general will be considered a plus.
- 2 year minimum experience in Web Design.
- Agency experience preferred.