We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join its Client Service Department.
A talented individual with passion for digital marketing who is looking to manage project teams & deliver amazing work to our clients. Good organisational skills, participation in a wide range of digital projects, passion for challenges and a minimum of 2 years experience in account management & interactive/web projects are required.
By joining Isobar you will have the opportunity to work on unique interactive projects including digital campaigns, websites, portals & e-shops, social & mobile applications, and manage some of the largest clients in the Greek market.
- Define execution methodology that better suits the Project/Task needs, be able to adapt to different methodologies (from Agile to Waterfall).
- Identify and bind resources (internal and 3rd party) to provide the right combination of knowledge and skills necessary for the Project.
- Be able to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet requirements and changing needs.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Prepare wireframes and flowcharts.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Identify and report risks before and during project execution & manage effectively.
- Develop project team morale and motivation by helping people maximize their performance
- Contribute to the creation of a development strategy so as to achieve the client's business objectives.
- Organise business meetings for project progress alignment.
- Act as a contact person between internal and external working groups & provide appropriate information across team members.
- Design & effectively execute appropriate testing scenarios to ensure the high deliverable quality.
Client Management & Communication
- Be able to create a comprehensive creative brief based on customer’s needs/scope.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction & create long-term client relationships.
- Effectively facilitate customer meetings.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project/customer.
- Lead sales opportunities, including the scope approach, the analysis of the solution, resource planning and cost estimation
- Work closely with the Business development department to ensure proper communication with prospective customers
- Possess general understanding in the areas of web design, HTML (web authoring) & web development and how all areas are integrated in order to deliver a Corporate Site, Consumer Site, B2B Site, Mobile Platform and Marketing Platform / Campaign project.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements (RIA, Mobile platforms, WCM platforms, etc.)
- Understand elements of User Experience, utilizing the best possible implementation
- Possess a thorough understanding of our capabilities in terms of strategy & planning, design, search & social marketing and development.
- Negotiate and manage sales offers and budgets
- Prepare, tender and execute contracts (time & material pricing model)
- Monitor the financial performance of the projects (progress vs planning)
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project.
- Prepare monthly and 3-month performance report on projects (quality, budget, time)
- Inspire co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and project teams.
- Be able to effectively manage teams of 5-6 people (designers, copywriters, analysts, developers).