A talented individual with passion for digital marketing who is looking to manage project teams & deliver amazing work to our clients. Good organizational skills, participation in a wide range of digital projects, passion for challenges and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management & interactive/web projects are required.
By joining Isobar you will have the opportunity to work on unique interactive projects including digital campaigns, websites, portals & e-shops, social & mobile applications, and manage some of the largest clients in the Greek market.
Project Management Skills
- Identify and bind resources (internal and 3rd party) to provide the right combination of knowledge and skills necessary for the Project.
- Be able to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet requirements and changing needs.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Identify and report risks before and during project execution & manage effectively.
- Act as a contact person between internal and external working groups & provide appropriate information across team members.
Client Management & Communication Skills
- Be able to create a comprehensive creative brief based on customer’s needs/scope.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Possess general understanding in the areas of web design, HTML (web authoring) & web development and how all areas are integrated in order to deliver a Corporate Site, Consumer Site, B2B Site, Mobile Platform and Marketing Platform / Campaign project.
- Possess a thorough understanding of our capabilities in terms of strategy & planning, design, search & social marketing and development.
Financial Management Skills
- Negotiate and manage sales offers and budgets
- Monitor the financial performance of the projects (progress vs planning)
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and project teams.
- Be able to effectively manage teams of 5-6 people (designers, copywriters, analysts, developers).