Isobar France and eCommera strengthen their eCommerce offering
Because we are living in a world where physical and digital commerce are merging in line with the opportunities offered by technology, a world where each individual can, at any time, go from exploring the possibilities to completing a transaction, Isobar is developing digital strategies where branding and commerce are no longer two separate components, but one and the same experience: Brand Commerce.
For this purpose, Isobar has partnered with eCommera, a European agency specializing in retail and eCommerce (acquired and integrated into the Isobar network in June 2015), to launch a joint eCommerce offering. Isobar will by applying its expertise in strategy, the customer journey, user experience and digital creation, while eCommera will be bringing its recognized experience in the domain of eCommerce technology, retail strategy and operational support.
This eCommerce offering covers all of the following areas of expertise:
• Strategy: strategy advice, storytelling, definition of the buyer journey and user experience, optimization of sales performance, and customer relationship management (CRM), using a data-driven approach.
• Creation: design of multi-screen and multi-device interfaces, creation of functional and effective templates, definition of omni-channel user experience.
• Technology: technology strategy, integration, agile methodology, technology partnerships, support and maintenance, 24/7 and 365 days/year.
To supplement its offering, Isobar has also partnered with two renowned companies:
• Content Square and its solution for the analysis of the customer journey, the measurement of performance, and the optimization of conversion.
• iAdvize and its conversational sales platform, which enables brands to engage their customers and prospects, whether on a website or on social networks, and all via a single tool (messenger, chat, call back, video).
This “Brand Commerce” offering is led by a multi-disciplinary team of a dozen expert consultants who specialize in retail, eCommerce and digital technology. The expertise and tech support brought by eCommera and its team of 300 engineers, developers and integrators: Demandware (recently acquired by Salesforce Commerce Cloud) and Hybris.