Our colleagues from Amnet are looking for a Social Trader who will be in charge of the strategy, execution and excellence of Social Ads campaigns. The ideal candidate will have Social Ads optimization experience, preferably for both direct response and branding clients.
This role requires the ability to operate on both operational and strategic levels, mixing all channels within the social ads ecosystem including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. and all aspects of the strategy from audiences to bidding strategies. The qualified candidate will have a keen understanding of digital media in general (including programmatic buying) and should be motivated to keep up with trends in an evolving environment.
Amnet is the Dentsu Aegis Network trading desk, created in response to the technology driven revolution in digital media buying and provides best in class service and expertise in emerging data-driven media strategies.
Skills and Experience
- Day to day management and execution of Social Ads Campaigns including planning, forecasting, implementation, budget management, performance review and optimization.
- Identify and report on KPIs, and on opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the delivery at all steps of campaigns, client relationship and project management is of the best quality.
- Manage advertiser’s websites pixeling and be able to generate and distribute pixels/beacons according to site integration plan previously defined within the strategy.
- Constantly being up to date with the latest Social Networks features and be able to translate it in client’s opportunities.
We are looking for someone
- Bilingual NL/EN or FR/EN
- Experience in Social Ads Campaigns is a must (ideally 2+ years).
- Analytical skills & ability to drive meaningful actions from data.
- Ability to transform complicated day to day optimization terms and tactics into understandable insights.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technology savvy and keen to learn new tools for managing social ads.
- Experience of online media optimization best practices (Google ads, Social ads, etc.).
- Understand digital media in general and the use of data to drive more efficient results.
- Well organized and details oriented.
- With the ability to multi task and prioritize in a very dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated but also a real team member.
- Curious, critical, analytical and able to come up with conclusions fast.
- With the ability to take initiatives and ownership of its work.