Isobar Melbourne is currently searching for a passionate and Senior Experience Designer to join their team in either a freelance or perm capacity.
As a senior of the team, it goes without saying that the role involves taking a senior position within Isobar’s Strategy and Experience Design team. You’ll be involved in client pitches and the creation of class-leading user research and design frameworks as well as executing and improving agency UX processes and providing thought leadership to help drive Isobar forward.
The senior experience designer will work closely with the client, Strategy, Creative, Development teams, and Account Management.
Aside from upholding the Isobar value of 'No Bullshit', it's expected that you'll:
- possess strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- produce world-class UX deliverables
- sell the benefits of UX to key stakeholders
- establish strong client relationships
- collaborate with internal Isobar teams such as Strategy, Creative, Development and Account Management
- provide mentoring to the team
- improve team efficiency and productivity
- drive transformational programs of work
- foster a program of work that’s centred around culture and create a team that’s fun, open, considerate, respectful and above all passionate.
- a proven record in producing high calibre UX deliverables and selling the benefits of UX, experience working on large and complex digital projects
- strong problem solving skills
- a knack for developing strong relationships
- a can-do, hands-on approach
- a hunger to lead, change and inspire
- excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- the confidence to share your opinion and the respect to listen to others