Isobar Australia is looking for talented programmers to join our growing mobile team in either a freelance or perm capacity
. We’re looking those who are truly passionate about programming and working on high-profile applications for Australia’s most iconic brands.The Role
You’ll create innovative high-quality solutions for iOS while overlooking and mentoring the mobile team. On top of that, you’ll be exposed to cutting-edge applications and a kick-ass culture where creativity thrives. Working with Isobar means you’ll be part of our global network, and attractive benefits, remuneration and the opportunity to work on overseas projects.The Responsibilities
Aside from upholding the Isobar value of 'No Bullshit', it's expected that you'll:
- be a master of Objective C, including all the intricacies and obscurities
- possess medium level Android/Java capabilities
- have a knowledge of Python, C, C++ and C#
- be comfortable and experienced with back-end development have knowledge of Unity
While it’s not mandatory, there’s bonus points for:
- knowledge of Erlang, Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ
- experience in 3D, OpenGL, shader programming and game development
If you read hacker news, high scalability and objc.io on a regular basis, and have a genuine for doing what’s never been done, we have a job for you.
In return, we’ll get you time and resources to work on the things that you’re passionate about, a relaxed company culture and generous training budget.If this seems like the brief for you, then click APPLY NOW and send through your documentation.