Isobar Sydney is currently searching for talented experience designers to join their team in either a freelance or perm capacity.
You might also go by the name of Interaction Designer. Perhaps even an Information Architect. But whatever your title one thing’s for certain: you develop class-leading experiences through user-focused designs and insights.
Aside from upholding the Isobar value of 'No Bullshit', it's expected that you'll:
- possess strong design skills
- have experience designing for multiple devices and producing responsive designs
- have the ability to, and enjoy, rapid prototyping
- produce usable and scalable UX solutions
- strive for world-class UX deliverables
- possess strong client and communication skills
- collaborate with internal Isobar teams such as Strategy, Creative, Development and Account Management
- a proven record in producing high calibre UX deliverables
- experience working on large and complex digital projects
- strong problem solving skills
- the ability to think creatively and critically
- a can-do, hands-on approach
- excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- the confidence to share your opinion
- and the respect to listen to others
If you can add to this experience, then click APPLY NOW and send through your documentation.