At Digital Republic Linked by Isobar our over-arching philosophy is to have purpose in everything we do. We believe that having purpose drives passion, and passion translates to quality, creativity and innovation for our clients.Our people thrive in an environment of empowerment, where working hard is a personal choice and passion stems from dedication, ambition and purpose. A collection of shorts and suits, we love our place of work, a fun, free environment that fosters creativity and technological innovation.Our people pride themselves in being a tight-knit unit where respect and generosity drive how we all work together with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.It's because of our people that we are the leading creative full services digitally-inspired ad agency in Egypt and the MENA regionWe have an immediate need for a world-class Digital Media ExecutiveWhat's in it for you?
- Work in the region's top digital advertising agency
- Excellent work environment
- Strong values-based organization
- Good overall package and benefits
- Fantastic professional and personal growth experience
You will be in charge of a brand's social media presence from A-Z with full responsibility of all communication and campaigns being launched. We will be responsible for teaching you all the skills that you need in order to be a strong, capable social media guy, or girl. In return we expect you to be dedicated to your brands, and treat them as your own babies. You will be coming up with creative content/campaigns then implementing them, and finally evaluating it's success.
Being a digital native you are aware of all that is happening on social media. From current trends and Pinterest to digital campaigns both locally and globally. Most importantly though you must be up for the challenge, the challenge of enjoying communicating with fans and followers and sending them a message the client wants in a way they want to hear.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and execute the day to day operations of fan pages on social networks.
- Monitor latest trends and tools.
- Actively Participate in activities such as regular update meetings and ongoing communication (both internally and externally).
- Ensure campaigns are in line with the clients/social media platforms guidelines and objectives.
- Track campaigns performance.
- Be aware of the global presence of the brand on different social media networks, and what the competition is doing online
- What you need for this position:
- 0-1 years Social Media experience / willingness to learn / Passion
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English