At Digital Republic Linked by Isobar our over-arching philosophy is to have purpose in everything we do. We believe that having purpose drives passion, and passion translates to quality, creativity and innovation for our clients.Our people thrive in an environment of empowerment, where working hard is a personal choice and passion stems from dedication, ambition and purpose. A collection of shorts and suits, we love our place of work, a fun, free environment that fosters creativity and technological innovation.Our people pride themselves in being a tight-knit unit where respect and generosity drive how we all work together with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.It's because of our people that we are the leading creative full services digitally-inspired ad agency in Egypt and the MENA regionWe have an immediate need for a world-class Digital Media ExecutiveWhat's in it for you?
- Work in the region's top digital advertising agency
- Excellent work environment
- Strong values-based organization
- Good overall package and benefits
- Fantastic professional and personal growth experience
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the client.
- Handle and Supervise clients social media assets while implementing client’s overall marketing strategy.
- Providing clients with consulting services entailing gathering requirements, analysing, understanding clients’ business and generating new ideas to enhance brand’s performance.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term client relationships through weekly meetings.
- Work closely with all the internal teams in Cairo & DXB to ensure planning, scheduling and tracking project timings, deliverables and milestones according to customer needs and objectives.
- Developing and delivering progress and end-of-campaign reports, proposals and presentations. Also analysing results, troubleshooting problem areas, and offering recommendations.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media
- Actively lead and/or participate in activities such as regular update meetings, quarterly reviews and ongoing communication with clients
- Report to both Head of Accounts & Head of Social Media to ensure operations is going smooth on daily basis while ensuring weekly status calls take place.
Isobar Social Media Account Manager located in KSA Carat office will report into Isobar Head of Accounts based in Dubai for all Account/client handling work in connection with the Social Media account.
Isobar Social Media Account Manager located in KSA Carat office will report into Isobar Snr SM Manager based in Dubai for all Social Media/Content creation related work.
Isobar Social Media Account Manager located in KSA Carat office will report into Carat Digital Director for all local day to day operational support, including HR/administration & day-to-day guidance