Our people thrive in an environment of empowerment, where working hard is a personal choice and passion stems from dedication, ambition and purpose. A collection of shorts and suits, we love our place of work, a fun, free environment that fosters creativity and technological innovation.
Our people pride themselves in being a tight-knit unit where respect and generosity drive how we all work together with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
It's because of our people that we are the leading creative full services digitally-inspired ad agency in Egypt and the MENA region
We have an immediate need for a world-class Digital Media Executive
What's in it for you?
- Work in the region's top digital advertising agency
- Excellent work environment
- Strong values-based organization
- Good overall package and benefits
- Fantastic professional and personal growth experience
You will be in charge of all Digital Media aspects for clients, with full responsibility of all communication and campaigns being launched.
You will learn all the skills that you need in order to be a strong, capable media guy, or girl. In return we expect you to be dedicated to your brands, and treat them as your own babies. You will be coming up with creative content/campaigns then implementing them, and finally evaluating success.
What you will be doing:
- Develop digital media strategies based on client objectives and target audience.
- Responsible for plan execution and booking
- Compile rate cards from suppliers
- Provide weekly and end of campaign reports
- Follow up on campaign launches and status of running campaigns
- Regularly update the technical team with the campaign status
- Sending meeting minutes to client/suppliers
- Identify the best use of media channels to meet clients target audience and budget
- Preparing media proposal and media plans to clients
- Monitor latest trends and tools
- Regularly update client/campaign folder on server
- Budget allocations tracking
- Campaign optimization
- Delivery of campaigns KPIs
- Working on full delivering campaigns (budget, clicks, etc)
- New publisher portfolio
- Consumer/ user insights and behaviors
- Assist Media Manager on any request or query
What you need for this position:
- 0-1 years media planning experience
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Great attention to details
- Knowledge in PPT and Excel (general knowledge in Microsoft Office)
- Internet Savvy
- Good Time Management
- Woks well under pressure
- Works well in challenging situations and environment